Sunday, July 13, 2008

From Cousin Courtney (Hardie) Johnson

Unfortunately, I really don't remember Mike. My mom was pregnant with me and had me while he was living with us. I do know that Mike ended up having to make his own lunches after awhile (funny, I never remember my mom making my lunches, and yet she was so eager to do so for him!) because my mom felt sick from the smell of Wonder Bread when she was pregnant with me! My mom always told me that he was pretty smitten with both Kelly and I, and that he really enjoyed playing with Kelly and holding me.

1 comment:

L a u r a said...

That would be Mike. He loved playing with little kids--they just want to have fun, and they're much less complicated!

I feel for your mom. The wonderful smell of bread also made me feel sick when I was pregnant!